Well I am sure you will agree that Autumn is certainly on it's way and so more than ever the time for layering is here.
Just thought it would be good to share one or two tips with you on layering.
1. Think different lengths for layering - start from the feet - ankle boots, leggings or opaque tights, longer length tunic top, long sleeved ribbed roll neck to wear under, and finish with a sleeveless coat - length to suit - would look good with a shorter length coat to create the different layering effect.
2. Coats - go Puffa Jacket, go Bomber Jacket, go Tailored - it's up to you and your confidence.
3. Be brave and don't worry about dresses being longer than coats or jackets - just go with what works for you and your own unique style and personality.
4. Going for similar tonal shades within your layering, maybe a variation on greys or taupe creates an expensive look to any outfit.
5. Accessories - add a scarf in one of the new Autumn shades to complete your stylish layered look.
6. As well as keeping you cosy layering creates an illusion of you looking taller and slimmer.
Photo No 1 & 3 M&S and middle photo No 2 Oasis
Karen Degg has been running her Image Consultant agency for over 2 year and is fully qualified.